IDEA Works FW is offering a unique opportunity for established businesses in selected industries to mentor and market to our emerging business clients. This is a limited opportunity.
Advisory Council businesses will have the opportunity to:
- Provide advice and counsel to IDEA Works FW clients,
- Network with other Advisory Council executives, and
- Provide insight and leadership to IDEA Works FW on how to improve programming, member 3. successes and innovative solutions for emerging businesses.
As a member of the Advisory Council, your business will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a quarterly IDEA Works FW update/networking meeting with other Advisory Council executives, followed by individual meetings with IDEA Works FW clients based on mutual need and consent.
- Meet one-on-one with clients when agreeable to both parties.
- Attend a bimonthly speaker series.
- Attend a bimonthly, after-hours reception series.
- Attend occasional monthly client roundtable lunches, depending on subject matter that is aligned with your industry. The roundtable lunch program allows IDEA Works FW, the Advisory Council and the Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EIR) to meet with tenants in an informal, collaborative educational exercise.
- Have your company name and/or logo listed on digital and collateral marketing materials as an Advisory Council member.
- Have access to IDEA Works’ shared coworking space and conference rooms for your client meetings or wireless needs.